Why it might be good:
- Dragon Age is my second favourite RPG series at the moment (after Mass Effect). I mean it's basically like the Mass Effect series except set in a dark fantasy world.
- Promises to be less about repetitive finger strikes and more about party strategy which is a good sign, if they do it right.
- Environments will no longer be re-used as was the case in Dragon Age 2.
- After the Mass Effect 3 ending fiasco, Bioware's fans have lost faith. Lets hope they don't rush the ending on this one.
- Oh and while I actually preferred Dragon Age 2 over Dragon Age 1, I'm in the minority. So if DA3 is similar to DA2 (which is likely) expect a lot of rage!
- Apparently the game will have more in common with games like Skyrim. While open world games have their place I just hope it doesn't have an impact on the storytelling.
Post a Comment