Why it might be good:
- It's been almost a decade since a proper SimCity game has been made – SimCity 4 was released in 2003 (SimCity Societies was fun but it doesn't count)
- Finite and renewable resources will be available for exploitation. There will even be a world economy for these resources.
- Multiplayer component means you can connect your cities to your friends' cities and co-operate!
- You need to be online all the time in order to play the game, even in single player.
- You'll need to run the game through Origin which some people hate.
- This is the first SimCity to use a proper 3D engine which means it'll also be the first that requires decent graphics cards in order to play.
Post a Comment