Why it might be good:
- Jane Jensen is the producer of the classic Gabriel Knight Sierra adventure game series. Paranormal mysteries are her forte.
- A traditional 2D point 'n' click adventure which means it won’t be fiddly like a lot of 3D adventure games (e.g. recent Telltale games)
- Two modes, a casual and "true adventure" mode, have been promised which should give adventure game newbies the opportunity to still enjoy the game.
- There’s been no preview of what the game engine looks like yet and no real trailers (hence the fan trailer I've used instead for a video).
- Apparently there are rumours that the developer has been switched meaning there could either be delays or worse a rush job to complete it.
- There are multiple games coming out of Pinkerton Road Studio - will Moebius get the attention it deserves? Or will its quality suffer as a result?
Post a Comment