1. Mass Effect 3
Why it might be good:
- Bioware have a great track record with this series so far.
- Apparently it has just about all the characters from the previous games and then some.
- Once again, actions you made in previous games will customise your story.
- Apparently DICE were brought aboard to help with the combat in the game. If it's more like an FPS that can only be a good thing
- If it introduces DLC which should've been included in the main plot *cough* Lair of the Shadow Broker *cough* I'll be one unhappy chappy
- Remains to be seen if the multiplayer is integrated well with the main game or it's just a wasted distraction
6 Mar 2012
Post a Comment