7. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Why it might be good:
- The classic Half-Life mod is back
- Valve is at the helm, and they usually only invest in a game if they know it's going to be successful.
- Cross-platform play means the game will be open to more players
- Does the world really want more Counter-Strike?
- Is the game too similar to the previous versions?
- Don't we already have Counter-Strike on the Source engine?
- Cross-platform play means the game will be open to more players (yes this isn't a typo)