Original Soundtrack composed by: Michael Land, Barney Jones, Andy Newell and Patric Mundy
Ah the SCUMM Bar. A den of cutthroat, grog-swilling pigs... I mean pirates. This is where Guybrush learns about the Three Trials he needs to perform in order to prove he has what it takes to become a pirate. Incidentally, SCUMM is an acronym that stands for Script Creation Utility for Maniac Mansion and was the scripting tool that was used in all early Lucasarts point 'n' click adventure games.
Today, you can play the following classic Lucasarts adventure games using ScummVM (which is an emulator of sorts):
- Maniac Mansion
- Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
- Passport to Adventure
- The Secret of Monkey Island
- Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge
- Day of the Tentacle
- Sam & Max Hit the Road
- Full Throttle
- The Dig
- Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
- The Curse of Monkey Island
They also support several other games.