Why it might be good:
- Lori and Corey Cole developed the Quest for Glory games - my favourite games of all time. They are the designers of Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption.
- The game promises to have a rich story that changes based on the way you play. The Coles have proven this with every Quest for Glory game they made.
- Groanworthy puns! It wouldn't be a game by the Coles without them.
- Groanworthy puns! Hey not everyone likes them :).
- Still a question mark on what the graphics and RPG aspects of the game will be like. Still early days.
- Hero-U just got over the finish line with their Kickstarter campaign so they're going to be creating the game on a shoestring budget. Hopefully the game's brawsomeness (sorry, pun) won't be affected as a result.