Why it might be good:
- First of the ex-Sierra adventure game developer Kickstarters to be released
- First Leisure Suit Larry game for a long time that actually has Al Lowe involved in it
- Guaranteed to be a barrel of laughs with Al Lowe aboard.
- It's just a re-hash of the first Leisure Suit Larry 1 – so is it really worth buying a second time (or third even if you bought both the EGA and VGA versions?)
- Will the animations be up to scratch?
- Will the gameplay be able to convince a new generation of fans or will it only be old fogies (like me) buying into the nostalgia?