Why it might be good:
- The original Company of Heroes is the highest rated strategy game ever.
- Relic says there's a significant focus on co-op vs AI since that was popular with the original
- T-34 tanks!
- Some fans are concerned about paid upgrades that smell of "pay to win"
- Apparently gameplay hasn't changed much. Some may not like the fact it's just a re-skinned COH1.
- Graphics and physics are quite advanced in this iteration but will that mean players with modest systems will be locked out?